6.1.11

Fear not...

We've been busy as bees here at the blog. I've been working on a few longer pieces that will take up a lot of my time to finish up, and so that's why we've maintained radio silence. In the interest of keeping you interested, here are a few cool tidbits I've come across to tide you over... consider it a culture catch-all.

-Ever wonder why merch prices are so fucked up? alt.press looks into it.

-Udo Kier: Best. Interview. Subject. Ever.

-Also on the same tip: Apparently Jon Lovitz knows everyone in Hollywood.

-The best tour my eyes have seen this year is coming to MTL.

-Justin Bieber's Christian knock-off tries to gain momentum. HURRAY.

-'This week in dead animals.'

I'll soon be posting up an in-depth analysis of Kanye West's newest album, as well as some musings about hardcore music.

No comments:

Post a Comment